Friday, December 09, 2011

The Buffalo Sabres Appreciation Post

We recently wrote a post about the new NHL conference that features the Leafs, Sens, Habs, Bruins, Lightning, and Panthers. Turns out it also includes the Sabres.

The Sabres are one of my "meh" teams. They're in our division right now, but they've never done anything evil to us that I can remember, so I don't really notice them. So much so that I apparently forget they exist. So here we are: sorry, Buffalo.

I used to like the Sabres back when they had Briere:


.. but now they don't have Briere. And Ryan Miller started being evil. After the Olympics, I really dislike him. Derek Roy's still pretty cool, so there's that. The only lasting memory I have of them is the Pens beating them in the first Winter Classic, so thanks for losing!


No comments: